Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to this LibGuide for COMM 2064! Here you will find links to resources that will be useful for your upcoming assignments in this class. Please use the tabs above to navigate to the specific resources. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. My contact information is in the box titled "Librarian" in the lower right part of this page.
Where to Find Almost Everything
- The best place to begin looking for materials and resources: Library Website
Talk to a Librarian
- Talk to a librarian and get an answer ASAP (9 am-5 pm M-F): Instant Chat
- Find your specific subject librarian for more specialized help: Librarians Listed by Subject
- Make an 30 minute/1 hour appointment with a librarian to help talk through your project and your current progress (9 am-5 pm M-F): Appointments
- Appointments available from 5 pm-9 pm S-Th (24 hour advance notice required): The SEAM
- Books and some (NOT ALL) database articles: InfoHawk+
- Guides with the best places to look for specific types of materials/resources: Guides
- Specific databases to search through (once you have a better idea of your research question): Databases