Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is it?
InfoHawk+ is a centralized resource found on the UI Libraries' homepage. This search tool gives you access to:
- Books (electronic and print)
- Scholarly Journal Articles (electronic and print)
- Newspaper Articles
- Audio/Visual materials (DVDs, CDs, Blu-Ray, Records, VHS, and Streaming)
- Archival Collections from our Special Collections
Finding Scholarly Articles with InfoHawk+
This video demonstrates how to search for and access eBooks and scholarly journal articles using InfoHawk+.
Clicking on the arrow at the bottom of the video will allow you to jump to specific content.
There are different search scope options in InfoHawk+ which will affect your search results. Click through the slides to better understand your different search options in InfoHawk+.
- InfoHawk+ is a really BIG resource with all types of materials.
- Get access to hundreds of thousands of scholarly articles.
- It is your way to see and request books we have in the collection.
- Keep in mind your search scope, because this will drastically change your results (i.e. "Library Catalogs" will not include the extra hundreds of thousands of articles from our databases).
- Use InfoHawk+ to get ideas and add a bit of serendipity to your research...you never know what you may find!