Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is it?
InfoHawk+ is a centralized resource found on the UI Libraries' homepage. This search tool gives you access to:
- Scholarly Journal Articles
- Newspaper Articles
- Audio/Visual materials (DVDs, CDs, Blu-Ray, Records, VHS, and Streaming)
- Archival Collections from our Special Collections
- and much more....
Click through the slides to see your different search options in InfoHawk+.
- InfoHawk+ is a really BIG resource with all types of materials.
- It is your way to see and request books we have in the collection.
- Keep in mind your search scope, because this will drastically change your results (i.e. "Library Catalogs" will not include the extra hundreds of thousands of articles from our databases).
- Use InfoHawk+ to get ideas and add a bit of serendipity to your research...you never know what you may find!
This video demonstrates the different search options in InfoHawk+ and what they mean.
Clicking on the arrow at the bottom of the video will allow you to jump to specific content.