A collection of radiology resources for students, residents, faculty and staff.
Know of a great resource that is not on this list? Let us know!
See individual products for platform availability.
"BrowZine works by organizing the articles found in Open Access and subscription databases, uniting them into complete journals, then arranging these journals on a common newsstand. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across the disciplines."
Diagnosaurus, available as part of the Library's AccessMedicine subscription, allows you to search 1000+ differential diagnoses by symptom, disease or organ system.
Over 2000 entries are organized in an easy to navigate structured note format; includes both overall recommendations and specific study results.
EMAIL email@example.com FOR A SERIAL NUMBER
1. Create an account. (We suggest using uiowa.edu email) 2. Go to the apps store and search for First Consult.
3. Load the First Consult app, and then log on using the account you created in MDConsult
- MicroMedex Drug Interactions and Drug Information
Click the link for "Mobile" for download information.
An index of all the free educational radiology Ebooks and Apps that are currently available for all mobile platforms, including Android, Kindle, iOS, and Windows Phone.
Electronic medical library.
1. Register for account at web site
2. Wait for confirmation email
3. Install app from App Store
Click the link for "Get VisualDx Mobile Free" and follow directions for app.