Available for: iOS, Android
Stat!Ref is a healthcare e-resource that enables users to cross-search full-text titles, journals, evidence-based, point-of-care and authoritative resources. This app provides you with access to ACP Smart Medicine, the Merck Manual, Stedman's Medical Dictionary, and more.
To download the app:
1. Access StatRef! via Hardin Library or http://purl.lib.uiowa.edu/statref
2. Click the “MyStatRef” link in the upper right corner
3. Follow the instructions to create an account.
4. Click “Temporary Login Account.” Activating the “Temporary Login Account” will provide the ability to login to your institutional subscription via the email address and password you just created.
5. Download the Stat!Ref Mobile App to your device.
6. Enter your login information into the resource.
Once you are authenticated, your login will work for 180 days. After that, you will need to log in to StatRef! via Hardin Library and renew your account following steps 1-4.