To schedule a meeting to go over ways of incorporating the Anatomage Table into your courses' curriculum, email Matt Regan at email@example.com.
There are many ways to incorporate the Table into your courses' curriculum.
- Self-Study: The Table provides a great study tool for students.
- Quiz Mode: The Table offers a Quiz Mode that allows instructors to customize a quiz or create a Quick Quiz based on the structures made visible on the Table.
- Pin Quizzes: Similar to a real cadaver, the Table allows instructors to place pins on the virtual cadaver for students to identify.
- Lecture Content: Instructors can create content for lectures on the Table via Screenshots or Screen Recording.
- Small Group Lectures: Depending on Table availability, instructors can reserve the Table and conduct small group, in-person lectures around the Table. Instructors will need to contact the Hardin Library staff in advance so accommodations can be made.
- Much More!
This is just a snapshot of all the ways in which the Table can be incorporated into a health sciences curriculum. See below for more detail regarding each method and other ideas/considerations.