The Business Library now uses Course Materials+ (CM+) for reserves. Reserve services include:
Instructors are responsible for determining if their use of copyrighted material falls within Fair Use or if they need to obtain permission to use the material. Visit the Libraries’ Copyright guide for information on how to make this determination.
Course Materials+ (CM+) is a product which allows instructors to easily create reading lists. For example, instructors can drag and drop citations from the UI Libraries' InfoHawk+ directly into an ICON list. Materials may include electronic articles, streaming media, digitized content, books and more. For physical items (e.g., library books) or chapter scans, CM+ will alert UI Libraries staff to prepare the material.
To get started, login to ICON and add CM+ to your course navigation:
• Select Settings at the bottom of the left menu
• Select the Navigation tab
• Drag and drop Course Materials+ into the navigation list at the top
• Click Save at the bottom of the page
These resources can help you make your CM+ reserve lists:
• Course Materials+ Quick start guide from UI Libraries
• Leganto Guide for instructors from Ex Libris
Library staff would be happy to assist you with CM+ or answer questions about reserves. Contact us!