The University of Iowa Libraries has received publications from the European Union (and it's predecessor organizations) since the 1950s and has been an official depository since the 1960s. This guide is meant to provide users a means for identifying and locating information that is available in the collection or via the internet. Most European Union print items can be located via the Library Catalog. Please stop by Main Library Information Desk or contact Brett Cloyd (email@example.com) if you have questions or need assistance with your European Union research questions.
- Dictionary of the European Union. Main Reference Collection JN30.P45 2004
- Encyclopedia of European Elections. Main Reference Collection JN36 .E53 2007
- European Union at a Glance
- European Union A-Z Index of web sites. Excellent resource from the EU Delegation in Washington, DC
- European Union Institutions. Overview of the institutions that make up the EU.
- Information Sources and Contacts. a good place to start.
- Guide to the EU Institutions. Main Reference Collection JN27 .G85 2003
- Political Handbook of the World
- Official Directory of the European Union. Main Reference Collection FOLIO JN27 .I57
- Who's who in the European Union? : interinstitutional directory.
- Members of the European Parliament