Electronic resources for students, faculty and staff in the Department of Surgery.
RefWorks is a web-based citation management and bibliography tool. It helps you to store, organize, and share citations and easily format them for papers and bibliographies. University of Iowa has purchased a site license so use is free of charge.
- UI Department of Surgery
Know of a great resource that is not on this list? Let us know!
- ACS Surgery: Principles & Practice
Douglas W. Wilmore et al.
- Atlas of Advanced Operative Surgery
Vijay P. Khatri, ed.
- Basic Radiology
Michael Y. M. Chen, Thomas L. Pope, David J. Ott
- Color Atlas of Congenital Heart Surgery
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: GI, Hepatology & Endoscopy
Norton J. Greenberger, Richard S. Blumberg, Robert Burakoff
- Current Surgical Diagnosis & Treatment
Lawrence W. Way and Gerard M. Doherty
- General Surgery: Principles and International Practice
- Pediatric Surgery
P. Puri & M.E. Hollwarth
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
Diana Nicoll, Stephen J. McPhee, Michael Pignone, Chuanyi Mark Lu
- Principles of Critical Care
Jesse B. Hall, Gregory A. Schmidt, Lawrence D.H. Wood
- Quick Answers
"Quick Answers provides practical, expert information on diagnosis and management when you just have a few minutes. It is a single-source reference designed for quick and easy access to the information you need in the clinical setting."
- Reoperative Pediatric Surgery
S. Teich & C.A. Caniano
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
Courtney M. Townsend Jr.
- Schwartz's Principles of Surgery
F. Charles Brunicardi et al.
- Skeletal Trauma in Children
Neil E. Green and Marc F. Swiontkowski
- Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction
Bruce D. Browner et al.
- Surgical Treatment: Evidence-Based and Problem-Oriented
Rene G. Holzheimer and John A. Mannick
- The Encyclopedia of Biostatistics
The definitive reference to support the development and use of statistical methods for addressing the problems and critical issues that confront scientists, practitioners, and policy makers engaged in the life and medical sciences.
Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
319 335 7636Send Email
, Emergency Medicine
, Internal Medicine
, Cardiothoracic Surgery
, Physician Assistant
Have a general library question?
Contact the Hardin Library reference desk