Electronic resources for students, faculty and staff in the Department of Surgery.
Know of a great resource that is not on this list? Let us know!
- ACS Surgery: Principles & Practice
Douglas W. Wilmore et al.
- Color Atlas of Congenital Heart Surgery
- Current Surgical Diagnosis & Treatment
Lawrence W. Way and Gerard M. Doherty
- Operative Surgery Manual
Vijay P. Khatri and Juan A. Asensio
- Pediatric Surgery
P. Puri & M.E. Hollwarth
- Reoperative Pediatric Surgery
S. Teich & C.A. Caniano
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
Courtney M. Townsend Jr.
- Schwartz's Principles of Surgery
F. Charles Brunicardi et al.
- Skeletal Trauma in Children
Neil E. Green and Marc F. Swiontkowski
- Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction
Bruce D. Browner et al.
- Surgical Treatment: Evidence-Based and Problem-Oriented
Rene G. Holzheimer and John A. Mannick
- The Encyclopedia of Biostatistics
The definitive reference to support the development and use of statistical methods for addressing the problems and critical issues that confront scientists, practitioners, and policy makers engaged in the life and medical sciences.
- General Surgery: Principles and International Practice
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: GI, Hepatology & Endoscopy
Norton J. Greenberger, Richard S. Blumberg, Robert Burakoff
- Basic Radiology
Michael Y. M. Chen, Thomas L. Pope, David J. Ott
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
Diana Nicoll, Stephen J. McPhee, Michael Pignone, Chuanyi Mark Lu
- Quick Answers
"Quick Answers provides practical, expert information on diagnosis and management when you just have a few minutes. It is a single-source reference designed for quick and easy access to the information you need in the clinical setting."
- Principles of Critical Care
Jesse B. Hall, Gregory A. Schmidt, Lawrence D.H. Wood
Have a general library question?
Contact the Hardin Library reference desk