All of the resources listed on these pages are available to anyone affiliated with The University of Iowa or UIHC from on or off campus.
There are many more electronic and print resources that can be located using the library catalog, Infohawk. If you do not find what you are looking for, please search the catalog or contact us if you need help.
- Arthritis in Black and White, 3rd ed.
Brower et al., 2012
- Arthritis in Color
Bruno et al., 2009
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures
- Bone and Joint Imaging, 3rd ed.
- Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors, 6th ed.
Goldblum et al., 2013
- Essential Applications of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound in Rheumatology
Wakefield et al., 2010
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 2nd ed.
- Fundamentals of Skeletal Radiology, 4th ed.
- Image-Guided Musculoskeletal Intervention
Peterson et al., 2008
- Imaging of Arthritis and Metabolic Bone Disease
319 335 8554
nursing, physical therapy, family medicine, communication sciences and disorders, otolaryngology, music therapy
Daily, hours variable. My office is on 2nd floor of Hardin Library in commons west, room 207 f. You can always stop by to see if I am available, but best to make appointment in advance.