Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Come visit the Pomerantz Business Library: have a conversation and snack on the 3rd floor, the "BizHub", or find a comfortable seat on the 4th-floor, the "Quiet Zone".
FUN FACT: During Fall & Spring semesters, the Business Library averages over 1000 visitors per day!
Premier Study Space
- Soft seating, carrels, and tables
- A relaxing lounge with electric fireplace
- PC's featuring Microsoft Office and more
- Bloomberg stations—just like on Wall Street!
- Laptops for loan
- Calculators, phone chargers, and other devices
- A High-Speed scanner
- A public printer
- 8 Rooms with seating from 5 to 12 people
- One-Button Studio for recording presentations
- Wide-screen PC's with conferencing software (most rooms)
- Glass-topped white boards (most rooms)
- Room reservations from our kiosk, a desktop, or mobile device
- E-book collections
- Access to diverse print materials
- Thousands of online journals
- Newspapers online and in print
- Specialized databases
- Select textbooks
(Note: Students should purchase most course materials.)
Enjoy espressos, sweets, and real fruit smoothies at Pat's Too!