All of the resources listed on these pages are available to anyone affiliated with The University of Iowa or UIHC from on or off campus.
There are many more electronic and print resources that can be located using the library catalog, Infohawk. If you do not find what you are looking for, please search the catalog or contact us if you need help.
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Imaging E-Books
- Aortic Diseases: Clinical Diagnostic Imaging Atlas
Peterson et al., 2009
- Atlas of 3D Echocardiography
- Atlas of Cardiovascular Computed Tomograph: Imaging Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
- Atlas of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Agarwal et al., 2010
- Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology
Iskandrian et al., 2012
- Cardiac Imaging: Case Review Series, 2nd ed.
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular Imaging Review
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, 2nd ed.
Manning et al., 2010
- Cases in Interventional Cardiology
- Chest Radiology, 6th ed.
- Chest X-Ray: A Survival Guide, The
Lacey et al., 2008
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction: Clinical Diagnostic Imaging Atlas
Hutchison et al., 2009
- Echocardiography in Congenital Heart Disease
Lewin et al., 2012
- Echocardiography in Heart Failure
Sutton et al., 2012
- Echocardiography Review Guide: Companion to the Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography Expert Consult, 2nd ed.
Otto et al., 2008
- Essential Echocardiography, 2nd ed.
Ryding et al., 2013
- Essential Interventional Cardiology, 2nd ed.
Norell et al., 2008
- High-Yield Imaging: Chest
Mueller et al., 2010
319 335 8554
nursing, physical therapy, family medicine, communication sciences and disorders, otolaryngology, music therapy
Daily, hours variable. My office is on 2nd floor of Hardin Library in commons west, room 207 f. You can always stop by to see if I am available, but best to make appointment in advance.