Biz Lib Top Ten
1. There are four full time staff members that work at the Business Library and seven student assistants
2. The library can seat around 300 students.
3. There are two floors to the library.
4. There are 16 group study rooms with computer access.
5. Students can check out laptops for in library use--the library has 15 laptops
6. Students have access to online business research sites that you cannot access through Google.
7. Students have access to 17 individual desktop computers that can be used to conduct research and complete assignments. Including a Bloomberg Computer which allows students to monitor and analyze real-time financial data.
8. Students have access to print and electronic books, magazines, newspapers and research journals --inlcuding popular materials such as Consumer Reports and the Wall Street Journal
9. Students do not have to be on campus to access the Biz Lib's online research sites. Their hawk id and pw will enable them to access library materials from their apartment, dorm room, Des Moines, and even while they are studying abroad in London or Hong Kong.
10. Students have access to research assistance via e-mail, instant messaging, and in person.