- See Ask a Librarian for assistance from subject specialists and the Information Desk.
- See Interlibrary Loan to receive materials our library doesn't own.
- RefWorks helps you save and manage the references you find and produce a bibliography.
- Smart Search (search the library catalog and online resources in one search).
- InfoHawk Catalog (books and other physical items, some online materials).
- Resources by Subject lists the the most useful resources by academic discipline, such as Global Health and Political Science.
- Resources by Type helps you locate information in particular formats, such as News and Newspapers, Statistical Resources.
Article databases particularly good for international affairs
News resources particularly good for international affairs
Statistical resources (see Resources by Type - Statistics for more)
- LexisNexis Statistical (see Find a Publication > International and Intergovernmental sources)
- SourceOECD (provides lots of full text)
- UN Data (good comparative data across countries)
- UI Libraries Government Publications maintains resource guides on a number of international governmental organizations, such as the European Union and the United Nations.