Place materials on reserve
E-mail the Business Library to place items on reserve. Please note:
- If you bring material to the Library, provide your name and the course number.
- Loan times are usually 2 hours. However, 1- or 3-day loans are available.
- If needed, material can be restricted to use only within the Library.
- Submit items early! At busy times, reserves may take up to several days to process.
- If the Library orders materials, they may require 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.
Note that personal items may be damaged by heavy use, are stolen occasionally, or may not be returned by a borrower. The Libraries cannot replace missing or damaged personal material.
It is the instructor's responsibility to find out if materials fall within the "fair use" definition for teaching:
ICON and Journal Articles
You can link to online journal articles through ICON: