**Please be courteous to other patrons by keeping your voices down, especially in the designated Quiet Study areas**
A Few Things:
- Parking is available in Lot 11 and the Old Capital Town Center Garage. These are pay to park lots.
- There is space available for one bus to park behind the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center (at Burlington and Madison.) Available first-come, first-serve.
- Each student will be given a Guest Access login and password in order to use the computers to access electronic resources in the Main Library.
- Computers will be available exclusively for NHD use in room 4037 and/or room 1015.
- Other computers are available on the 1st floor (central corridor) and the 2nd floor (southeast corner)
- Please do not have food or beverages around the computers
- You are encouraged to bring a flash drive or other storage device
Copying and Printing
- Copiers are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. Copies cost 15 cents per page
- In order to print you will need a print key. These can be purchased at the Food for Thought cafe on the 1st floor of the library. Information about using print keys can be found here: http://helpdesk.its.uiowa.edu/printing/instructions/printkey.htm
Special Collections & University Archives/Iowa Women's Archives
Need help? Look for people wearing nametags with the NHD Theme Logo.